SunPass is an electronic prepaid toll program available in Florida and other USA states. The main idea behind its design is to save time while making toll payments which can be done online thus the nightmare of having to wait in a queue for hours at a tollbooth is no more a threat.
By simply creating an account with SunPass, Toll bill payments can be easily done at your comfort zone.
Step by step, this tutorial is going to illustrate how to log in to SunPass which is a piece of cake.
New users have to sign up for SunPass first in order to use their services. I’m going to show you how you can easily set up a new account and enjoy all the prepaid toll program features.
Sunpass Secure Login Method
To get access to your online SunPass account, follow the steps given below.
- First off, visit the official Sunpass login website.
- Once on this page, input the respective fields required i.e. Username/Account number and password
- Once you enter your login credentials appropriately, click on the login option.
- The account page will appear in a short while.
Check which one is convenient for your mobile device by selecting one of the links provided above.
After installing the app in your device, follow the same steps we have discussed above to log in to your SunPass account.
Resetting Login Password
In case you forgot your password, don’t panic. Simply change it to a new one by following these steps.
- On the official Login page, tap on the option “Forgot your password or Username?”
- A two-box sided page will appear on the screen with one set to retrieve password, the other one set for username.
Use this procedure based on what you want to change.
To change the password, use the left side of the box.
- Input your username or account number then the zip code.
- Click the option submit and this will get it done.
To change the username, use the right side of the box.
- Input the account number or transponder number then the zip code.
- Click on “Lookup”. By doing this, resetting your username is done quite easily.
Signing Up to SunPass or Enroll Account to Purchase Transponder
For starters, you need an account to get enrolled in the SunPass prepaid program. Use the steps below to get signed up.
- First, head over to this page.
- Tap on the option “Online” to buy the transponder.
- To set up a new account, select “NO”.
- You’ll get four categories to choose from which are;
- Private (Regular).
- Private (Pinellas Bayway Commuter only).
- Read through and select an option that suits you.
- In this article, I’ll also cover how to sign up for the Private (Regular) account category and you can try out the others.
- Tap on “Sign Up”.
- Read the terms and conditions then click on “Accept & Begin Enrollment”.
- On the next phase, fill in your credentials such as;
- Security Question.
- 4-digit PIN.
- Once you are done filling in your details, tap on “Next: Toll Transponders & Vehicles”.
- Choose the number of transponders or mini transponders you need.
- Enter the following;
- Vehicle plate number.
- Any other car information.
- Lastly, set up a payment method to finalize the payment.
Having done that, you can now access your new account.
FAQs on SunPass Account Login
Check out these questions that are commonly asked about SunPass login.
How can I pay my SunPass toll by plate?
Payments are done easily. Your plate number gets captured once you pass through the toll in your vehicle. Billing is done using your number. Using your prepaid SunPass, you can pay for toll by plate bill.
How can I check my SunPass account?
Use this description to check your SunPass account.
- Firstly, go to the official page.
- Input your username and password in the criteria provided.
- Tap on Login.
- You’ll get enrolled to your account easily.